Accounting Online Associate Degree
National American University’s online Accounting Associate Degree program will help you develop the specialized skills you need to enter the accounting profession. This program is also an excellent foundation for students who may wish to pursue a?bachelor’s in accounting.
Online Accounting Associate Degree Overview
The online Accounting Associate Degree program prepares you for a successful accounting career in a variety of business, government or non-profit organizations.
Graduate of the program will be able to:
- Describe how generally accepted accounting principles support organizational decisions.
- Classify current accounting technologies in support of organizational operations.
- Explain the leadership skills required to achieve strategic accounting objectives.
- Recognize appropriate ethical perspectives in a global business environment.
- Distinguish effective communication strategies in a professional business setting.
- Discuss productive collaboration methods in a professional business setting.
Course Listing (90 Credits)
AC1060 – Principles of Accounting I
AC1160 – Principles of Accounting II
AC1260 – Principles of Accounting III
AC2050 – Accounting Software Applications
AC3050 – Intermediate Accounting I
AC3100 – Intermediate Accounting II
AC3150 – Intermediate Accounting III
AC3170 – Accounting Topics and Issues
FN3000 – Business Finance I
MT1050 – Introduction to Business
MT2050 – Principles of Management
EC, FN, LA, MG, MT, OL, or OM courses
EN1150 – Composition I
EN1300 – Composition II
EN2100 – Speech OR
EN2150 – Interpersonal Professional Communication
SC Science Elective
MA1500 – Intermediate Algebra OR
MA2050 – College Algebra
HU2000 – Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
CS1202 – Strategies for Professionals? OR
CS1204 – Advanced Strategies for Professionals
CS1302 – Consumer Mathematics
CS2080 – Career Management
Course availability is subject to minimum class size requirements.